Omnia – Amsterdam Publisher has a fully renewed website, that is fully adaptable to different screen sizes. On every screen size the full content is easily accessible and readable.
This is a print-screen of the renewed website on a desktop screen:
This is a screen print of the renewed website on a mobile phone:
The former website was fully scalable between mobile, tablet and desktop screen, but the content was not adaptable to the different screen sizes.
In my opinion this renewed website of Omnia – Amsterdam Publisher is ready for wishes and demands in the near future.
My publisher Omnia – Amsterdam Publisher has its new website available under:
This new website has better possibilities to present information about authors, books and the publisher in a structured way. My books are beautifully displayed on the website.
The photos show the Netherlands version of the website – the version in English is available via the hyperlink shown.
On regular basis I will be active on the forum to post questions, and remarks about books and I will be involved in discussions on subjects within the scope of the book fund of the publisher.
Omnia-Amsterdam Publisher is grateful to all people who made a contribution to its website.
In particular, Omnia-Amsterdam Publisher expresses its gratitude to:
- All people who made a contribution to Drupal 7
- Openpublic Drupal 7 Distribution issued by http://openpublicapp.com and supported by Phase2 Technology
- The Authors who make their books available under the Creative Commons License.
- The Staff and the Webmaster designing and maintaining is website
In case you have questions regarding the new website, do not hesitate to contact the Publisher or the webmaster using the contact form.
De sitemap of the new website is:
- Omnia – Amsterdam Publisher
- Out book fund
- Creative Commons Licence
- Contact form
- Carla Drift
- Man Leben
- Jan van Origo
- Talented writers
- Review manuscripts
- Printing paperbacks
- Press releases
- Who are you – A survey into our existence
- Wie ben jij – Een verkenning van ons bestaan